Residence on the Rocks Luxury Villas in Mahe Seychelles
In summary: Residence on the Rocks is a unique villa from its creole style design, uniquelly designed cottages with a gazebo, a Jacuzzi, a swimming pool overlooking the Indian ocean and its unique collection of artifacts is a private residence in Mahe Seychelles.
International visitors looking for luxury accommodation in in the country usually turn to this facility, based on location, design and other factors of appraisal that suppass any renowened facility in this region. This factors are discussed later on this page.
The Banyan Tree Resorts
Banyan tree resorts are 5 star resorts located accross the world including Seychelles.
It is a managed property in a controlled environment and a home to several other accommodation facility. Residence on the Rocks is its only private villa here.
With its habitable weather – a cool ocean breeze from the Indian ocean makes it a preferred resort hosting these luxury villas. The evergreen tree vegetation cover also makes it quite habitable. while on a holiday vacation in Mahe Seychelles.
Why book accomodation with us.
We host any kind of visitor from accross the world. The cool ocean breeze, the nearness to the Indian ocean (5 to 7 minutes walk away from the residence) gives visitors the freedom to a luxury holiday in Mahe Seychelles.
An evergreen tree vegetation that is natural and unspoiled offer a conducive environment to family and group vacation holiday travelers.
An ease of access to the facility through a footpath to the beach and a road that connects to other places through Banyan tree resort to South Mahe.
A secure environment ideal for any type of visitors seeking for family accommodation to groups accommodation.
Organized management. Banyan Tree resort (estate) management and a caretaker couple permanently located here offer complete attention to holiday visitors.
A private pool, a large Jacuzzi which gets its water supply from the main pool add true luxury to your accommodation.
Access by road to all major institutions in country of Seychelles on the Indian Ocean include. Victoria, the capital city, Victoria sea port and the international airport.
A collection of recycled materials, historical artifacts and a colonial / creole style design make it a special place for executive visitors.
Revive your treasured moments and memories. Revive your wedding anniversaries, honeymoon, family holidays or private holidays in total privacy.
The facility main attractions.
16 large /old Haveli /Palace doors which were brought in form India and since they were of Slightly different in size the walls had to be built around them. These French Doors combined with heavy
- Insulation of the roof areas allow for a constant breeze to flow through all parts and provide for comfortable living conditions even without the AC units being activated.
- The floors are all of recycled old Burma teak.
- The colonial metal windows were imported from Kenya
- The cast iron rails was acquired in Burma
- Many of the furniture pieces are antique British colonial items imported from India and Burma
- All carpets were woven in and bought from traditional tribal village cooperatives in Northern India
- Nature conservancy centered on facility design.
The founder is also widely traveled, formerly worked in the hotel industry in Kenya and British Airways. He understood travel needs for most holiday travelers around the world. He had a background understanding of travel patterns for anyone seeking for high end holiday accommodation in Africa consider having.
It also include
1. Nearness to a beach as already explainde.
2. Spacious rooms. Available are 4 big fully furnished rooms in 2 luxury resorts.
3. Nature conservation. Original granite rocks incorporated in the rooms design for this facility. Construction may have been costly, but it never destroyed the original environment.
4. Trees were least destroyed during its construction. Only few trees were felled and the final output was a perfect blend to the ecosystem and to that of the Banyan Tree estate.
5. With only a few available rooms, 4 rooms, 2 being cottages it ensures that there is only limited rooms available. This make it an ideal accommodation facility for family, honeymooners, couples, individuals or for group on travellers to this Island. It offers prime services in terms of service delivery and response time. A good factor to consider when looking for a prime luxury accommodation here in Mahe Seychelles.
6. Visitors can hire a taxi for excursion travel services or shopping in South Mahe. You can also tour the country based on duration of stay to discover native cultures, Seychelles festivities and its Ecosystem. Discover etensive whitesand beaches and clear warmth of the waters of the Indian ocean, with a cool breeze.
The facility is equipped with a private pool and a gazebo for outdoor functions. There are recycled materials and artifact collections from across the world that makes it truly amazing. It portrays love for nature with a creole type design that brands with the country skyline. It lights at night to give a magnificent night life.
It also answers to local needs for those looking for use of a gazebo facility for private functions such as weddings, anniversaries, special fashion, photo shoots, film shoots or for honeymoons in Mahe Seychelles.